Saturday, September 5, 2009

Begin the Beguine

After a summer break from Fusty, http://thefustyblob.blogspot.com I have decided to make my reappearance in a new plot, er, spot.

In truth, it was not a summer break so much as a summer breakdown. Breakdown not as in crazy-bonkers but as in too damn bloody depressed to post anything. I have to say, it was pretty pathetic and boring. Plus my fingers are all out of shape

But you know, sometimes stuff just happens.

So although I feel a little wobbly on my blog-feet, I am hopeful I can re-engage. Writing is what I do, after all.

I am about to embark on the revision of a great big mess of a manuscript. Fun! I don't quite see my way in yet, but some things are beginning to become clear, the way light filtering through leaves both reveals and hides what is there. So wish me luck. There is always the possibility of a an end game at the manuscript funeral parlor, but I will do my Frankenstein best to spark new life into my book.

Spark! Spark!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to visit you in your new online home! Best of luck on the revision - I'll be thinking positive {sparky} revision thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Though now I've got the revision blues . . . Right now I wish I were one of those writers who map everything out. Sadly, I plunge ahead and sometimes end up with a mess. Sigh . . .

    ReplyDelete